The data controller can be contacted as follows:
The Institution of Civil Engineers
One Great George Street
Use, transfer and storage of personal data
One Great George Street maintains data which will be used confidentially for normal purposes, including contract fulfilment when purchasing our products and services and notifications relating to our products and services across online or offline channels.
All personal data is stored in a password protected environment in the EEA.
We will not supply or otherwise transfer your personal data to any third party unless we have your specific consent, or unless we are required to do so by law.
Customers who have chosen to receive our email marketing have done so through a double-opt-in process and have the right to change their preferences or unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe button clearly indicated within the email.
Personal data relating to customers will only be held for as long as needed to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
Information on our website
Our website may contain links to other websites which are outside our control and which will therefore not be covered by this privacy notice.
We cannot therefore be held responsible for information that you provide whilst visiting third party websites.
We will update the site from time to time and do not guarantee that it will be available or uninterrupted.
Unless stated otherwise, One Great George Street is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website, including software, passwords, codes - used or supplied in connection with it's operation - and the material published on it.
These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
The content on this site is for general information only and One Great George Street makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that it is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
One Great George Street seeks to exclude liability to the fullest extent possible.
Your rights in relation to your data
- You have the right to access your personal data. If you wish to request copies of your personal data please contact the Data Protection Officer at the address above.
- You have the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to have your personal data deleted or removed if there is no reason for its continued storage and processing.
- You have the right to object to your personal data being processed and to restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. While processing is restricted, the data controller is permitted to store the personal data to ensure the restriction is respected in future. You will be informed if a restriction on processing is lifted.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint about the data controller with the ICO.
Please note that if you choose to exercise your rights to withhold data or insist on its deletion, then One Great George Street may not be able to perform their duties in relation to the fulfilment of contracts relating to products and services purchased.
Further details about GDPR and your rights under GDPR can be found at the ICO's website.